Enterprise CMS, E-commerce
Bedrock City Comics - eCommerce
Bedrock City Comic Co. (Bedrock City) is a comic book company recognized nationally by collectors and peers and named Houston’s best comic book store ten years in a row by the Houston Press. It is the region's premier comics shop with the addition five premium comic book stores. The founder, Richard Evans started the company in 1990, is an advisor to the Overstreet Comic Book Price Guide and a past president of the American Association of Comic Book Collectors.
- E-COMMERCE SOLUTION
- POS INTEGRATION
- API INTEGRATION
- RESPONSIVE WEB DESIGN
- RESPONSIVE WEB DEVELOPMENT
Bedrock City Comic Co.
- Information Architecture
- Full commerce solution using Nop Commerce with integration of over 180k products for sale online
- Integration with Microsoft Dynamics Retail Management Software (RMS)
- Integration with Comic Suite – a comic book fulfillment software solution that provides Bedrock City Comics with new and updated products on a monthly basis
- POS integration for online orders
- Integration and Synchronization of their Catalog with RMS and ensuring photos were synced across both systems
- API integration with Paypal, Comic Suite, Rite gift card service
- Creation of Gift Registry
ContentActive created an eCommerce Solution using Nop Commerce for their over 180k products with an automatic integration with Microsoft Dynamics Retail Management Software (RMS) to allow sales from the Internet. Additionally, the company integrates with a software solution called Comic Suite by Diamond Comic Distributors which provides solutions allowing specific inventory, POS and other features specific to comic shops.
More Case Studies
Explore more of our other projects
© ContentActive. All rights reserved.