Understanding Keywords (SEO)
Developing a list of keywords is one of the first and most vital stages in any search engine optimization campaign. Utilizing effective keywords and SEO are directly correlated when it comes to implementing a successful search marketing campaign because keywords are the foundation for all of your other SEO efforts. It is imperative to put forth the necessary time and effort to ensure your SEO keywords are highly relevant to your viewers and efficiently planned for accomplishment.
The title tag and page description are the two most important spots to put keywords You should be conscious of placing applicable keywords throughout every single aspect of your site:URL’s, Image names, titles, content. One must think about his or her keywords as terms that are searched for. Think like your customers, when regarding your keywords. Ask this most important question,”how would an individual looking for information on this topic search for it?
Understanding what Keywords to Use: To understand the value of a keyword, we need to understand our own website, make some hypotheses, test, and repeat. This is the classic web marketing formula.
The Basic Process for accessing a Keywords Value
- First and foremost, ask yourself an easy and basic question. Is the keyword relevant to your website's content? Will individuals searching the internet find what they are looking for on your site when they search using these keywords? Will they be pleased with what they discover? Will this traffic result in economic rewards or other administrative goals? If the answer to all of these questions is yes, we are ready to move on to the more intricate and sophisticated phases.
- Initiate a highly detailed Keyword Analysis Campaign Using add Words ADWORDS: Gives you the ability
- Expand your reach through the Display Network With hundreds of thousands of high-quality websites, news pages, and blogs that partner with Google to display AdWords ads, the Google Display Network can reach users all over the web to help you drive conversions. Choose from text, image, and video formats to communicate your message.
- Target the right user in the right context Using your keywords, Google's contextual targeting technology can automatically match your ads to webpages in our Display Network that are most relevant to your business. For example, an ad for a digital camera may show up next to an article reviewing the latest digital cameras. If you want greater control, use placement targeting to hand-pick specific sites or sections of sites you want your ads to appear on.
- Measure and optimize your results With the Placement Performance Report, you have visibility into where all your ads appear. Review your ad's performance on a site-by-site basis to see impression, click, cost, and conversion data, and use this data to identify well-performing sites to target more aggressively and low-value placements that require content optimization or exclusion.
- Avoid putting ridiculous amounts of keywords on your site. will get you labeled as a spammer, and search engine spiders are programmed to ignore sites guilty of "keyword-stuffing." Be strategic in your keyword use More information available at http://www.seopowerwizard.com